Skip to main content

Know me who i'am and why i'am here πŸ™‚





Hello Hello beautiful people.


My name is Noorain firdose and iam Indian, born and brought up in one of the beautiful and peaceful city of the world (Mysore, Karnataka India). November born and a Scorpio. Happily married and a mother of 2 year old boy.

My smile and nature is my trademark, and most of the time I get complemented for it. Iam very moderate at living my life in my very own way, i'am a early years practitioner, so i will be sharing more  about how to encourage learning and development through play and will be sharing age appropriate activities, if you have any questions regarding young children development you can leave your question in Comments. 
And iam also a makeup addict (still learner) and I love baking, I'm not professional but I love doing whatever I know. 


Well, I never thought that I will write about my experiences and share my opinions with you all. One day I thought I should start blogging and I was discussing it with my husband - he is my all-time support!! He always encouraged me and said to go ahead, but I was scared thinking will my thoughts be accepted by people around? Because i was just scared about the negativity around. Then I looked some of amazing bloggers on Instagram and their articles, posts, captions gave me  positivity. So one fine day I changed my personal Instagram account to creator account. πŸ’•


For now i'am new to blogging community and need support and honest opinions from my readers to help me grow.
Iam working hard to be a valuable strength to the blogging community, and will always need your support and love at all the time.


You can always reach me on noorainsami1@gmail.com. Do not forget to check my Instagram page 
to see my posts. 

So that's all about me, always keep supporting and loving. 


Xoxo 

Noorain Firdose. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How different activities can contribute to a child’s creative and imaginative development.

Giving your time, materials and space to be creative is very important. Simple materials can stimulate your child’s imagination and encourage unstructured play. Books, CDs, drawing materials, sound makers, play dough and wooden blocks are all good examples. Creative activities that help child development.  Visual art and construction : You don’t always need to give your child new play materials. Using everyday objects, and making it up as you go along, is a great way to encourage creative development. ✨Use an empty cardboard box to make a house, a robot, a truck, and an animal-whatever your child is keen on. You could cut up the box, glue things onto it or paint it. ✨Use empty toilet rolls or small plastic juice bottles to make a family. Draw on faces, stick on paper clothes, and use cotton wool for hair. Your child could use these new toys to make up stories. Make use of found and natural material. For example, in autumn collect fallen leaves for drawing, pasting onto pape

How creativity and imagination is important for the development of child.

  Creativity is the form of self-expression. Children like to express them self and it brings satisfying and fulfilling to them. Imagination is the ability of mind to be creative or resourceful. It is where creativity, ingenuity, and thinking outside the box begin for a child development. CREATIVITY IMAGINATION Social development. When a child engages in pretend play he or she actively experimenting with the social roles of life. Playing with action also helps build self-esteem as any child can be a hero just by pretending. Children will learn conversation which they enact by talking to their dolls and toy action figures and imaging responses. Language development- A child can improve her or his vocabulary and experiment freely with words in their own space and time, without the risk of embarrassment if they use the words incorrectly. By pretend playing with others a child begin to understand that words give them the power to re-enact a story and to organize play. Emotional development